Luna, Leah and Bali
Luna, Richard, Bali and Todd
Todd and Bali at Strawberry Lake
Meet Dr. Schock...
Todd A. Schock D.M.D. M.D. Facial & Oral Surgery • 1893 N.E. Neff Road • Bend, Oregon 97701 • Tel 541-382-7981 • Fax 541-389-6953
Dr. Schock grew up in Bend, Oregon. After graduating from Bend
High School, he attended University of Oregon where he earned a
degree in molecular biology. In 1993, he graduated with his
Doctor of Medical Dentistry from Oregon Health Sciences
University School of Dentistry. Dr. Schock continued his education,
earning a Medical Degree from the University of Texas
Southwestern Medical Center School of Medicine in Dallas, Texas.
After medical school, he remained in Dallas and completed a
General Surgery internship, and an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. After completing his
residency, Dr. Schock returned to Oregon for fellowship training at
Legacy Emanuel Hospital in Portland. There, he fulfilled duties as
a Fellow in Craniomaxillofacial Trauma and Cosmetic Surgery.
In 2001, Dr. Schock returned to Bend. He joined his father,
Richard, who had been in private private practice for more than
30 years as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Two years later,
Richard retired and Dr. Todd Schock took over the practice.
Dr. Schock lives in Bend with his wife Leah, a Licensed
Psychologist at Saint Charles Medical Center, and their two
daughters, Bali and Luna. The Schocks enjoy the many outdoor
activities Central Oregon has to offer, especially cycling and skiing.
Dr. Schock is currently on staff at the following institutions:
Dr. Schock's professional affiliations and certifications:
- Diplomat, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomat, National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Volunteer, Cleft Palate/Cranial Facial Deformity team member,
Shriners Hospital for Children - Portland
- Associate Professor, Oregon Health & Sciences University
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Oregon Dental Association
- Member, Central Oregon Dental Society
- Certified, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Certified, Pediatric Advanced Life Support